Thursday, July 15, 2010

HUGE Christmas in July Sale! 20% OFF

See how HAPPY I am!! That's because I am one of approximately 750 etsy sellers who are having a "Christmas in July" SALE from July 15th through July 31, ending at midnight PST.

I have already adjusted most tags and take the 20% off, but I got tired of doing it. So there's still a little over 1 page that I did not change.

If you buy something that has not been tagged "christmasinjuly" then I will refund the difference within that day. So don't worry!

Now's a time to get some great deals.

If you're getting married and have spent $1000 to $2000 for a wedding dress, why buy an inexpensive factory made veil and fascinator when you can get a beautiful, quality handmade one that looks professional in every way. Buy handmade!



No comments: