Friday, March 26, 2010

I made a jewelry catalogue





It's 23 pages and will arrive in a few days. It will have a soft cover and archival glossy pages. I made it because an old school friend of mine has generously offered to sell some of my pieces where she lives in Bocan Ratan, FL.
You can view my catalogue online here (I did make a few mistakes but it's too late to fix...) http://preview.picaboo.com/Webview/CoverPage.aspx?user=0000000000071CD47A&album=0000000000072A56BC
I am also going to include several pieces. I bought some new foil boxes and organza bags, I'll tuck into the package. I hope to sell a lot so that I can then turn my etsy shop into an art store with my articulated paper puppets, papier mache figures and my handsewn omiyage bags made of anitique kimono fabric.






No comments: